Friday, April 4, 2008

CLEP Tests

I have heard of CLEP test in the past but just never really looked into them or thought of them as an option. I have just switched majors and am really focusing on my future now. I know I would like to get out of school as soon as possible so that is why I have now decided to try and CLEP out of as many classes as I can. The tests are mostly for the basic classes so if I pass them I can get started on the classes for my major. I have no clue on how easy they are but I plan to study and prepare as much as I can. Unless they are extremely hard, I do not understand why more people don’t do it. A CLEP test is a test you take for a certain class that if you pass will take the place of you having to actually take the class. If I pass all the CLEP tests I plan on taking, I will have a whole semester out of the way. This will really help me out a lot. I can already graduate a semester early but with these CLEP tests I can possibly graduate a whole year early. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me but I know if I really buckle down and concentrate on my future I can get through it.

1 comment:

Brooxie said...

I really need to look in to this more because I am sure that I could at least clep out of one class. It is not that expensive and it would save me so much time since in the education field classes are constantly changing and your schedule is so set because of the blocks.