Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Class

I did not know what to expect going into class yesterday. I was actually kind of worried because I felt I had no clue for my final paper. Wendy really helped break everything down and now I think I have some idea to how I will approach my paper. It is going to take some time though because it will be hard to figure out the right way to put it all together. I have never written a 10 page paper but I know the four parts will make it a little easier. I am going to have to add a lot of extra stuff because I have realized I am missing a lot of statistics that are needed. I need to get started soon so I am not stressed out and left with everything at the end. It was really good to find out that was my last class. Having Tuesday off will give me extra needed time to work on all my final assignments. I really cannot believe this semester is almost over; it went by so fast! This class was really helpful and hopefully I will remember all the skills and techniques Wendy taught for future classes.

No comments: