Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Blog

I am so excited to say this is my last blog! I have been so busy this semester and these blogs always seemed to be such a hassle. I have realized they are not so bad though. We are really lucky to have just had to write a paragraph or so about anything we want. I am sure my classes in the future will not be as easy. I really thought I would never be done with this semester. It is weird to think I will be a sophomore in college. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I really need to buckle down. This past semester I found myself waiting until the end for everything. It would not be so bad if all my stuff in every class was not due at the same time. I am just going to have to get my priorities straight and remember what I am working for. College is going to fly by if it goes as fast as my past two semesters. It is kind of scary to think I will be on my own and in the real world so soon. It is exciting though but right now I just cannot wait until summer. Hopefully this summer will be as good as my last, if not better.

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. Very interesting. Yes, I'm happy that it is our last post since we have made it this far. The semester is ending and I'm ready to get finals done so I can go and enjoy my summer. Be safe for the week!