Thursday, April 10, 2008

Go Tigers!

So we made it to the championship! How awesome is that!! Monday my boyfriend and I had plans to go to his sister’s boyfriend’s house to watch the game. A bunch of their neighborhood friends were invited and it seemed like it would be a really good time! At the last minute a bunch of the guys decided to go to a party instead so our plans were ruined. We could have gone but decide not to since my boyfriend’s sister and I had school the next day. I was dressed up and actually had makeup on so I was pretty bummed that we had no where to go. In the end we stayed at my boyfriend’s house and watched the game with his brother. We had a really good time and the game was so exciting. I really thought we were going to win. It was a great disappointment to see our Tigers lose. It was so great to see our city come together and show so much support for our Memphis basketball team. I only wish we could have won to gain the recongnition we deserve. I am really proud to be part of a school that went to the National Championship; not many can say that. Our Memphis Tigers had an awesome season and this was a great ending to the year!

1 comment:

Brooxie said...

Sorry you did not get to go out! I hate when I get all cute then do not get to go anywhere! Ha! I totally agree that it was great how our entire city came together to support something! I know driving around I saw tons of cars with flags and stickers and many businesses had posters and signs! I am really sad that they lost but I am sure they will come back!