Friday, April 11, 2008

My Weekend

It is finally Friday and I am so excited! I think this has been one of the longest weeks ever! So today is my boyfriend’s sister’s birthday and her boyfriend is throwing a party for her. My boyfriend and I are going to go to the party and I can’t wait because my boyfriend and I do not go out much since we have gotten our puppy. My sister is going to watch him tonight so we have no worries. It should be a lot of fun because people have come in from out of town and her boyfriend’s house is always a good time. Tomorrow my boyfriend and I are planning to go fishing with his little brother. We thought of going fishing last weekend when there was such great weather so I hope tomorrow is nice. I have not gone fishing in forever. I used to go fishing all the time when I was little with my grandpa. I was even in a fishing rodeo a couple of times. It is so exciting when you get that tug on your rod and you know you have caught a fish. I know it sounds lame but it is really relaxing to fish. You really forget all your worries and just enjoy the outside with friends and family!

1 comment:

Brooxie said...

Yall are such a married couple! I love it! I wish I could go to Chelsey’s thing tonight but of course I have allsing! I agree that this has been one of the longest weeks! I am so glad it is over and that school is almost over! Well have fun tonight!