Friday, April 4, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

The weather this whole week has been crazy. It has been raining almost every day and it seems like it will never stop! I thought the rain was over yesterday because the skies were so clear and it felt so great out but I was wrong. Today the rain has been just as bad as every other one this week. Rain always puts me in a weird mood making me so sluggish and lazy. Whenever it rains I just feel like curling up inside in my pajamas and watching a movie. I cannot do that though because I have class every day. Going to school in the rain really frustrates me too. Drivers in Memphis seem to freak out every time there is any kind of precipitation. This week I have seen so many accidents and have now been late to one class and missed another one all together. Once I finally get to school every day I have to walk in the rain, which totally sucks! It makes it so cold and dreary out and my feet and pants get soaked. When my feet are soaking wet I cannot concentrate. My feet remain cold keeping me from ever warming up and I seem to never stop thinking about the discomfort I am in. I am so ready for this rain to stop. When is summer going to get here?!

No comments: