Friday, April 18, 2008

Summer

So this school year is coming to an end and I am so excited. I do not have big plans for this summer but I know it will be great. My boyfriend works all week but we will have nights and weekends to hang out. I plan to get a job as well because I will need something to help pass the time and I definitely can use the money. Other than work we plan to take weekend trips occasionally, the first being a trip to Six Flags. We went last summer and it was lots of fun. I love roller coasters and it is a great way to get away and have some fun. July 4th is my grandparent’s anniversary and this year they are celebrating their 50th. My mom and her siblings have planned a big party for them so my boyfriend and I will fly up for that. My whole family will be there so it should be a lot of fun. My boyfriend has never been to Maryland with me so I will have a lot to show him. My grandparents live in Annapolis so the party is at the Naval Academy which is extremely nice I cannot wait for him to see it and we also plan to visit Baltimore so he can see the boardwalk and all. It is so hard to keep focused on my school work when I know summer is so close!

No comments: