Friday, April 18, 2008

My Dad

My dad is the best. Not only has he brought my family up in church, he has also given us a good environment to live. Our house has been very structured my whole life. My dad is very strict but I know now he was doing it for the best. He did not want his kids to get hurt. I think most of his strictness and structure come from his life in the military. He has really good manners and is very orderly. My dad has taught me to have good morals and respect others. I am also able to enjoy life to the fullest because he introduces me to new things and makes me think so much. My dad takes my family on trips often, mostly to the Smoky Mountains. I have had the privilege to stay in the outdoors and have a good time without life’s accessories, such as television. My dad has always been involved with me and my siblings, from playing with us when we were kids to talking to us about our struggles as teenagers. I feel like I can talk to my dad about many things and he always has different point of view for me to reexamine the issue from.

No comments: